Thursday, February 12, 2004

through the rain for today

When you get caught in the rain
With nowhere to run
When you're distraught and in pain
Without anyone
When you keep crying out to be saved
But nobody comes
And you feel so far away
That you just can't find your way home
You can get there alone
It's ok
Won't you say


I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again
On my own and I know
That I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain


And if you keep falling down
Don't you dare give in
You will arise safe and sound
So keep pressing on steadfastly
And you'll find what you need
To prevail
Won't you say


Just listen this song.. The lyric so beautiful n meaningful in our life.. Face whatever in front us. Don't hide. You'll never change if you just run away... just hold tight...Soon you're going to see your brighter day.. Yea.. Just face it with all your soul... Now in a world where innocence is quickly claimed. It's so hard to stand your ground when you're so afraid. Life is a journey...It can take you anywhere you choose to go. As long as you're learning. You'll find all you'll ever need to know..