Monday, March 08, 2004

weekend in pearl island

so.. once again i blogged within a week .. so.. i spent my weekend in pearl island.. whut a surprise.. never thought dat i will go there in this period of time.. made my discussion at night a day before.. n then friday afternoon i just take a bus to penang.. last my vacation to penang when i in standard five.. 9 years ago.. huh..whut a long time.. i just call my mom before i go.. my mom was so surprised.. she start nagging at me.. but lastly she said "take care urself..my pray wif u.. naik bas elok2... jgn tido jerk. kang kene culik ker ape..klau ibu x kasi...sorang nieh bukan nyer paham.." tehehe i know.. she alwitz understand me... dats y she is my beshfrenzz.. at least tell her where i'm going..


1st day(friday, 5 march)


7.00 pm -arrive at juru (my frenz pick me up there azrul n eiyda..1st time i heard a place called juru :p)

8.30 pm - seagate (picnic nasik lemak at seagate,ahaha.. so funny..everyone was surprised saw me..probably they never thought dat i will be there)exspecially ogee ...tehehe whut a wonderful picnic i ever had.. picnic nasik lemak at nite(anne,ida,eiyda,ena,KJ,konah,sue,nina pahmi,peroih,apit,ogee,izral,abg zul,roy,azriyan,azrul,arman)

11.30pm-picnic is over.. i stay at ena's house, gelugor (they said gelugoQ :p) before dat we(me,kak ena, izral n roy) sajeje amek angin in island,see whut exactly penang looks like in friday nite.. we just go around island.. like gurney,padang kota..penang is quite happening at nite.. maybe there's a lots of chinese

1.00am-time to sleep..



2nd day(saturday,6 march)



11.00am-perangin mall.. they hv link,like a bridge to komtar

1.00pm-we have a lunch in craven at tanjung tokong.. a nice place to go .. "nasi kandar" there we can surfing the net .. ape laie.. amek kesempatan ler :p

2.00pm-waiting for izral,tomatoz n apit in craven

4.00pm-feringghi time.. yeah.. sempat la posing bape pose kat beach.. a lovely beach there.. wow miami beach pon ade (berangan miami :p) tp before arrived there..i terlajak sampai telok bahang ...nieh kes salah information ler nieh

6.30pm
-dinner at tari cafe ala2 cafe(me,apit,azrul,ena,anne,izral,tomatoz,roy n achik) lepak sane lame gaks couse Anne's car x ley jln so..waiting for pickup car

9.30pm-once again in seagate..pekene laksa penang.. teheh besh ler mkn tepi2 laut nieh..angin2

11.30pm-back ena's home..(sampai umah mak dier suh mkn lagi.. mati la makcik camnieh :p asek mkn jerk..tehehehe)



3rd day(sunday,7march)

10.00pm-bukit jambul (tgks tournament bowling bikerz si izral n tomatoz tue masuk..sambil2 tue main bowling la sekaki)

12.30pm-lunch at bayan baru "nasi padang" besh gilozzz.. rupenyer org penang nieh mkn ulam manyak (me,azrul,ena,apit,ida,n ogee)

2.30pm-my bus to kl



thanks..even my travel is quite "unexpected" but a lotz of frenz sudi meluangkan mase for me there.. be wif u all its new experience for me.. its true dat anne said..penang is food heaven.. bley gemoks ceQ dok sane.. thanks exspecially to kak ena (place to stay) n azrul for my guide there.. lain kali ceQ mai penang lagi noo :p