Tuesday, July 13, 2004

cupid of love"

Little Cupid


Someone ask my opinion... Should I approach her? My frenz ask me dat thingz.. Im not really know wut suppose I told him at first... yeah Im not suppose to drag him to stick with my opinion... I just gave my thought... "ask urself la wut do u want really?" a partner means dat having someone to share life and knowing you re never by yourself. For me... when u started ask for coupling thingz , u must think about everything, if u just want to play around .. It is different thing... If someone ready, I mean if you ready for this kinda of thing, You, yourself really that sure, is she’s/he’s the one?? learn about ur partner, his or her pro and cons attitude. Accept "seadanya" but sometimes its gonna turn to -ve cause u keep thinking of ur partner weaknesses. Love is not reason of money, beauty, or some other reason, if u love someone for dats kinds of thingz, might be obsession or not a real pure one... but mebi it will be turn around, so think dude! Wutever best for urself.. I just give mine... and after dat other my frenz ask me.. "Nadia... should I engage??" Wow... she just a year older than me... I was clearly said... Are u sure dat he is ur mr.rite, he’s the one? Think la... If u doesnt want to loose him, carry on but if u r not ready yet, think about it... and the most important thing is pray , sembahyang istiharakh , ask Him to show the way... for sure



Everyone keep asking me... but weird things is I don't have any , like love counselor plakz.. eh nope... Cupid of love... ahahaha... ahakz... hopefully all my friends happily ever after!



suddenly .. teringat this songz




Stupid Cupid, you're a real mean guy
I'd like to clip your wings so you can't fly
I am in love and it's a crying shame
And I know that you're the one to blame
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me
I can't do my homework and I can't think straight
I meet him every morning bout half past eight
I'm acting like a lovesick fool
You've even got me carrying his books to school
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me
You mixed me up for good right from the very start
Hey, go play Robin Hood with somebody else's heart
You got me jumping like a crazy clown
And I don't feature what your putting down
Since I kissed his loving lips of wine
The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me
You got me jumping like a crazy clown
And I don't feature what your putting down
Hey since I kissed his loving lips of wine
The thing that bothers me is that I like it fine
Hey hey, set me Free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me
Hey hey, set me Free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me
Stupid Cupid x8





# My luvly daisy for last sunday thingz! #







No comments:

Post a Comment