Thursday, November 25, 2004

Messy




Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey



you want to be with someone and being in love, live in colour, joy.. but who is your Mr./Mrs.?? I think the reason why, i'm still not in this line cause still waiting for him,the rite one,who can be with me in any situation i had, someone can stand with me, and important part.. can i be someone mrs. rite??? the major part is myself.. It just me.. i'm not dreaming for my prince charming to be perfect, enough with plain ordinary guy .



Sorry for you readers if not really comfortable with my LOVE entry this time.. but this is my life and for this week, its all about this thing.. love coming with no invitation letter, so? should i do? i'm kinda mess.



So i think i do what i'm suppose to do, my own decision , not other people.. no need to regret anywhere, it just come and go.. My mate said 'it's nothing wrong to do like that' . i'm sorry for everything, its all about myself not you.



Will you love me in December as you do in May,
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
That you love me in December as you do in May?
~James J. Walker




so? i'm not sure i can .. neither you..




so yudi.. hows ur love life? May God bless ur and her love , i write ur name here.. nak sangat ! thanks for be a friend of mine :) and keep helping me each single time.



True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. ~François, duc de La Rochefoucauld















happy birthday to pakcik.. for you are very rare person and special friend...



The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away. ~Barbara Kingsolver



nanti tuntut eskrem mc d.. tehehehe.. My Allah bless u..

No comments:

Post a Comment