Thursday, December 23, 2004

New Sem




This sem , a new spirit.. but.. all my lecturer so boring la... uwaaaa.. i'm killing myself attend any classes.. hey hey.... What so suprises myself,i'm in same class wif Syila, Diey n Zarith.. tehehehe long time i'm not in the samen class with budak2 giler neih.. tehehehe..jgn marah eh. aha.. remind me my old classmate, Pang Chia Heng, also same class wif me this sem, and we are partner in Lab.. thehehe.. jgn jeles aa dzack.. thats weird cause this sem, all classes remind me wif all my alphamate, each class i think i got one or two with same class, beh see ying, who else? ezrik.



So Wish u happy new year.. See ya




We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature. ~Abraham Lincoln



1 comment:

  1. OMG! u actually mention my name in ur blog...
    i cant even remember tat we were in the same group.. sorry for that...

    hope u are doing fine. take care..

    ReplyDelete