Sunday, December 26, 2004





Old friends of mine




Went a wedding yasterday, actually my friend's sisters wedding. Meet my friends, geram.. rase nk gigit je sume.. miss you guys much! and i'm not expecting saw many people i know, i tot only my friends but also my teachers from primary to secondary school, uh.. mebi terlupe i duduk situ dulu.I'm little bit late, if not i meet more my friends.. but its okey..teheh
So many things we chat about, so many laugh we share.. i will miss u guys.. can't wait to see u guys in next level of life, mean by that, marriage, hv kids.. ahaha.. coz we grew up together.. from pinafore school dress, until we left school ages, now all college's students, but we still together, even hv own life now. I hope it remains until the end. Miss and really love u guys.




It takes a long time to grow an old friend. ~John Leonard



We have been friends together
In sunshine and in shade.
~Caroline Sheridan Norton




Can't wait to see my colleagues too.. hv their own life in future.. well, in short time industrial training is coming, FYP, and grad ( according to planning la * sob ). Love u guys much!

Actually friends a part of your life, wherever, whenever, u live, u need a friend.. its easy to get a friend but to keep him/her as a friend of urs, depends on u.






If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.

p/s- thanks and sorry nabil for yasterday..

No comments:

Post a Comment