Saturday, February 19, 2005

Biar.. Aku nak jiwang jap..



Busy week..aih.. sedey.. and comin2 weeks pon busy ... normal la tue eh.. test.. assignment.. belambak.. everyone pon.. not only me... test line up..



Actually,on my birthday, i got test at nite, prog language, one of my friend keep callin me time paper tue, so i pick up once, whisper



"i got paper la.. tgh test neih..call after 9"



boley tak answer phone time test? ring non stop.. so terpakse la pick up juge.. luckily..
after test he called me, and wish my birthday.. and then he said



"i need someone to talk nadia.. really.. sorry ganggu ur birthday dgn luahan hati aku.."



I never tot it will never be something yang susahkan myself.. I'm a good listener.. try me.. hehe no la.. just it comin to friends.. with prob.. tak sampai hati... i said


" eh takpe.. nape nieh.. something happen?"
really curious and worried..


"I've been dumped just now.."



why? why on valentine day? ok.. we suppose not celebrate it.. but everyone know, it is the day of love, around d globe know that rite? choose another day to dump someone.. dump on birthday la.. valentine dayla.. something can't be rational.. how dare u broke someone heart on special day.. if happen to me? p mampus laa... thats my birthday also valentine... hehe sorry for the word.. but actually i feel sooo pity for him.. really.. n worried..



"nadia.. i bought a present la.. and card.. and we have dinner just now.. y? senang jer dier ckp its over..luckily rumah aku nieh 2 tingkat jer.. klau x aku terjun jer"
aih hah.. tang tue yang risau..



i told him.. i know his feeling.. unexpected thing happen.. sometimes u cant even stand on ur feet when this happen.. and that nite.. we talked wif long time.. just phone la.. jauh tue.. sanggup dier call... he ask me


"how u face this dulu hah nadia? series aku x boley.. "



How myself mase tue? how my feeling? .. we broke up.. its not the question who dumped.. we split.. left a problem until now unsolve.. same la.. i never tot it will happen to me.. something u bace in novel, drama.. suddenly myself face it.. teringat apa yang si dia pernah cakap..



"kenape? awak tak pertahankan apa yang awak ada.. kenapa awak tak kejar apa yg awak nak? biar je.. kenapa give up?"



i know y.. it will never be the same again.. even my feeling still the same .. but.. aku tak rase yang semua nya akan same when its happen and we reborn our relation, its never be the same again.. and enough... its fullstop!



and i know.. i relize that.. something still locked me.. i think it will forever.. saat ini.. aku pasti yang aku tak mungkin lagi .. i'm sure i never be with someone again ... sekalipun si dia.. i'll never will.. my feeling death! selama nieh aku ckp2 carik bf tue..i never really mean that.. i'm sure now.. i've already try... it just cant.. its not working.. and it will broke someone heart.. i'll never be in relation again.. wish too.. but never be..



Waktu terasa semakin berlalu
Tinggalkan cerita tentang kita
Akan tiada lagi kini tawamu
Tuk hapuskan semua sepi di hati
Teringat di saat kita tertawa bersama
Ceritakan semua tentang kita

Ada cerita tentang aku dan dia
Dan kita bersama saat dulu kala
Ada cerita cerita tentang masa yang indah
Saat kita berduka saat kita tertawa





# esok blk.. this monday 21/2 .. i got interview at shah alam... wish me luck.. i'm dying wanna this.. pray for me key .. =>


No comments:

Post a Comment