Saturday, March 26, 2005

Now hush little baby, don't you cry

Now hush little baby, don't you cry



*blink.. its raining on me.. i mean everything.. i'm so lost.. my life so black and white.. i'm so boring wif life.. need a motivation to carry on in whatever i do now.. shit! back to normal la gurl.. and its raining outside.. i've always had this fascination for the rain.. stand there.. at the window.. its falls.. cold...



so since i'm not blogging.. i spent my life with my laptop .. on my bed.. with my game (the sims) hehe u should try la.. i'm so addicted to this type of game .. dont care la whoever said "game pra matang" ye en.mosfet? and of course with my bz student life.. last few days i got presentation+test+assignment all due in one day.. really shitto day! cause all 3 differ subject.. ahaha.. its jumble! u know? so i finish presentation and assignment. so i ended up with go to clinic... i need a mc.. really can't stand anymore.. i'm so dizzy around, didnt sleep a day.. for the first time since i stay in cyberjaya .. i'm going to see doc.. and i got a mc.. heheh.. selamat la test.. wut i hv done? aih.. so i replace the test the other day.. really worth it.. coz i think i do better.. this its called sacrifice.. hehe.. money sacrifice :p



i'm so down.. in a state of negligence .. neglect by myself.. floating nowhere.. stop that gurl!..



just now one of my foreingner friend asked me for a dinner.. "nadia.. i wanna u to taste persian food. please... before i gonna back for this hols" . aih mamat nieh.. this one u can say its coincidence or wut? i've no idea at all..coz i got same class with him every sem.. without diskusi before that.. i meet him since my first class in cyberjaya.. and he was my lab partner for the first sem.. first time i intro myself to him, i told him that i'm married.. ahahha.. i dont know y i said that.. but nevermind lo.. he was shocked.. "are u sure u r married?" yeah.. just married.. my hubby was a chef.." hehe.. he wont believe it until now.. hah.. he remind me wut he have done few weeks ago.. one day...
he msg me.. "nadia.. i'm really sorry cause i'm using u.. " wut now? heeee.. one malay girl approach him.. and want him.. so badly.. and suddenly he told that girl he got a girl already.. and.. really shocked it was me... i'm his gf???.. everyone gonna know la nanti..how in earth u could do that.. errghh i wanna eat him.. and that girl hv notice me in class.. hah.. at least someone notice me .. i think i always invisible in class.. hehehe.. aih penin la.. he always gimme "somthing" can makes my head spinning.. and my eyes rolling.. aih..



Now hush little baby, don't you cry
Everything's gonna be alright
Stiffen that ?limb up? little lady, i told ya
Daddy's here to hold ya through the night
I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
We feel how we feel inside
It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
But i promise momma's gon' be alright



Aih.. this song has been spining in my head for the past few days. i luv this song.. mebi because it seems touching.. the lyric... and its melody.. catchy..


i will keep updating... i got my gold spirit for blogging now..


No comments:

Post a Comment