Monday, June 19, 2006

past

Past

I know he's getting married last hols.
I know. yes I know.
But when I saw his wedding's pics.
I'm shock. and I even speechless. not even a word.
Actually I accidently saw those pics.
I'm not expecting any suprise from any.
Erm.Yea.I admit it. mengguris hati .
Luckily i'm not going to his wedding.
Pics pon, sakit hati. if I'm going?



Of course. mesti ade sakit hati punye.
Yea. we do dream about tht big day together.
But, its turn around.
We discuss 'bout colors, day, everythings
And....
Tht a bit upset me cause
Cause everythings was similar with we had planned before.
When i saw those.




I never want him to be happy
Not even closed.
Only me and him. know y.
The reason behind that.
We can always forgive. but to forget?
It takes timesss. not for now.
I just hope he's regret.
That what i wish for.





But. in other side.
I'm so happy.
I'm not crying or wut so eva.
Nope, believe me, not a single tears.
I just upset. but I still can smile
I'm really move on la!!! yeay!! yippie yeay!!
3 years.
and at last.. I can stand on mine =D
Tht makes me realize.




The one charm of the past is that it is the past. ~Oscar Wilde




nadia.. u a so pathetic.

heh. really.

No comments:

Post a Comment