Wednesday, November 22, 2006

it's all coming back to me now...

It's all coming back to me now...



Something spins around in my head passed a week, between the line of myself, the evil side of me or the angelic part of me.


I'm not supposed had a confusing mind, I already know the answer for my dizziness things, yea, common answer that supposedly people did, the "nice peoples" attitude.


But, I can't resist the temptation, the memory of happiness, the passion of revenge, how can I ignore the feelings?


I turns to very-very evilly devil, the plan was already in my head, remember I'm not naive 19-years-old, which u can drag me everywhere u want, followed everything u said to me, I'm so changes to strong women now, but I know, I might be caught in the middle, well known that.
But people are not supposedly cross my line, ever done that, I'm so sick with all this!


Please, I do miss, seriously I did, I always did but I know, it will never works, not suit with ethics as well.


Seriously I'm so sad a week passed, I just hope that I really can go through this, what a mess that u brought to my life..Do you know what you do to me?
And tears make things more perfect.
I can barely recall but it's all coming back to me now...


The past makes the person that I am today. I ought not to forget the pain.It will be much more careful of me, to be well secure that am won't fall again,
if one more..
I do think that I won't survive much longer thou.
It just when, I forget the pain, and it gets bumped over and over again.
It's really difficult to forget the pain, because the moment, and how the separations happen that was crushed me badly.


Past, sadness, tears, what a perfect life that I had



Am being so so sensitive since that.

No comments:

Post a Comment