Tuesday, December 05, 2006

antara dua

Antara Dua

Erh, help me on this, actually I just waiting for interview then cause I already submitted everything they need, (cause am not really know what my decision is) submit while making decision, how come eh? The interview which schedule by next year (the company will be here in Malaysia) but they inform me then, probability to get hired after interview are really HUGE. So they asked me to decide if I really want to and I've to make sure that my convocation ceremony not clashing with the job, cause am not be able to attend it.

It will be clash between this two.

So, am so mess up, take it or leave it. Convocation or 4 months in US?
I've to make my decision fast, damn.


Ku mengerti perpisahan ini
Bukan kerana kau membenci
Tapi kasih yang pernah ku beri
Tiada lagi bersama

I luv this! I luv anuar zain!

No comments:

Post a Comment