Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome 2007

Welcome 2007!


It's New Year!! Happy New Year guys, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha too.

A brand new year is here, another year filled with expectations, resolutions, fears and forecasts. A year that may be will disappoint many, surprise some and make a few really happy.So, when it comes to brand new-new year, again, one more starts date for making new resolutions. For me, yes, I do have couples.

1)

Get Organized

(brand new 2007 organizer! later I should own myself a PDA, Last night I just realized that my driving license already expired for a month!!!)

2)

Start my own career

(US? Suddenly my mom against me, so-saya-rase-agak-susah-utk-pergi-kerja-sana, going there for study, she will say yes, no if for working,errr differences?)

3)

Selfish, Heartless

(In term of pleasing myself, I don't care anymore what people think about me, hell no! hah not a single one, people keep telling me that I sgt-lembut, so-jgn-mimpi- to use me anymore, saya-tak-kisah-juga-orang-kata-saya-sombong, tired for please everyone, in the end, I'm being used then)

4)

Travel as much as possible

(Vacations plan already line up for 2007, my mom agreed to half support me to Aussie's plan because she denied my request with US)

5)

Help others

(I already sign up for MERCY last year, but I do want to help others outside of this country not anymore just organized charity events here)

6)

Will enjoy my life more, be optimistic and happier more

(I'm not seeing any sign of love, so I don't think, 2007 will be my start to dating anyone, err I don't care actually, it will be another a year for break, from love thingy, am so young!)

7)

Fit in Fitness

Damn, exclusive loss weight things. Ahaha. Yearly resolution, but it a must for this year!! Otherwise I can't enjoy my convo's pictures for the next coming-coming years.

8)

Move on

Today, first day of 2007, I already did couple changes in myself, move on, yes! (kepada-sape-yg-tahu-ape-yang-sy-maksudkan) so I'm totally free!! From anything which bound me before. Make up my mind and stand up (sy-sgt-malas-utk-pening-pening-kan-kepale-saye)

So, I wish and I hope, everything will stick to my plan, Welcome 2007, by the way, I don't have any resolutions for 2006.

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. ~Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment