Monday, May 28, 2007

A rainbow?

A rainbow?


I've been living with a cloud above me. Something I won't believe that it can really happen to me. I might 've made a few mistakes, in judgments. For sure, situations will not stay the same as before, anymore.

Move on is the right word. However, seriously, I am the one who repeatedly "over think". It will be easy for me to forgive, but to forget? Time is the perfect cure for me. Then, I hope I can see a rainbow.

Waahh. What else? It's a holiday! It will be a vacation to Kingdom of Far, Far Away. (I bet everyone know where it is) Ehe, sangat tak sabar! For me and my little Amni.

One more thing,

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
You and me, we got this great thing.
'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
You and me, we got this great thing.
And we're the only one's that around,
We're the only one's that around this Babylon

Nice and suweeettt song!

No comments:

Post a Comment