Thursday, July 12, 2007

Here's Mine

Here's Mine

I've been tagged by Kak Am, this meme for charity and you can read from here actually, Idham's blog

Here's mine:

1. A person is only as good as his/her attitude, respect others (we all share same air rite?)
2. Friendship is always the other meaning of "you're not alone"
3. To love is to give and give, but in a way, u should get back.
4. Money makes me Wah! Where's the nearest mall?? Naah kidding! (erh?)
5. I miss good happy old days with all, before 'that' happen
6. My way of saying I care is by listen and keep listening, I am good listener! Try me.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by give back to others, I do keep trying as much as I could.
8. Pick the flowers when it's beautifully blossom, freeze the time, don't let it die, keep the beauty
9. To love someone is to be loyal and respect, we all human, lots of emotions
10. Beauty is indescribable, depends on how the personality
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was how the feeling of "I Miss You" really are
12. When I was twenty-one, I remember the birthday's blast!
13. I am most happy when I know, there's someone I can rely on.
14. Nothing makes me happier than when I can surely sure, when I'm gone, I left something good back
15. If I can change one thing, I will change myself to much better, forgiven person
16. If smiles were worth lots of money then I wave bye to school :p
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we all can live happily ever after (I don't think so!)
18. If you want to get what you want then you have to give whatever you have
19. Money is not everything but anything
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is step up for disable group, couldn't believe that! Then I was crying in lrt (boooo) and I'm all alone! Imagine when all staring at me?
21. I smile when I'm happy, sad, nervous, anxious, scared (anytime!)
22. When I am happy, I keep the "pretty" smiley all the time.
23. If only I don't have to sit for exams then study will be more fun.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was spent time with my 22nd-year-old sister (I really meant it!)
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title "Several ways to keep moving on"
26. One thing I must do before I die is seriously, I want to see each one of my angels have their own life. Then, peacefully buried, hopefully. Ameen
27. Doing this meme, I feel like rainbow cake, emotionally mix up

I'm tagging everyone, Naz, Betty, Waverider, Masahido, Julie, and seriously to everyone who wish to contribute in a part of charity donation. Each entry of tag will contribute MYR127 for an orphanage before Aug 26th.

*July 12th, I wish a very Happy Wonderful Birthday to both Mummy, both Cikgu Latifah, have nice bubbly birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment