Thursday, April 17, 2008

The CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2008

The CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2008



As promised to Zack, I will do special entry for him. Okay guysss!! Well, CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors are back in town! My deary Zack, are nominated! So CLEOUndi Zack here.


Bachelor Number 36. Mohd Zulhusmie Aripin. Vote Him!






Pssttt.. but, I do love Bachelor Number 22, Tajooolllllll.. ehe Sape tgk Dunia Baru? Cumilkan tajol nieee.. Presenting Ellyas Abdullah.




Okay, well another one, he's my colleague, Bachelor Number 48, Devanandan Palmer




So. Vote wisely, (ala2 Election plak). I was there at The Curve, for CLEO "They're Knockouts!" on 5th April 2008. The finale will be on 25th April. So vote. and vote.



Rashid Salleh and Serena C as MCs



All Bachelors



Before the event, early huh?



Zack, "see my masculine-macho look (erm, ahahaha)"



?



On TV!






So here Bachelor No 36. Mohd Zulhusmie Aripin. Below him with his cover shoot for Men'sHealth Magazine last year.

Semate entry untuk Zack nieh. San Fran is perfect for me! Well, mesti la ade habuan kan. eheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment