Thursday, May 22, 2008

Betty and Ekin tage me for this:

The Rules :


1. Each blogger must post these rules first.

2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged, and to read your blog.

FACT no 1: I’m home alone person. I sgt OK duduk sorg kat rumah, x buat ape. tgk tv, baring2. How am I enjoyed my weekend? Rest je kat rumah.


FACT no 2: Sy x friendly sgt. Baru sedar niehhhhh sejak sy bekerje. Kalau dh kenal baru la hu ha hu ha.


FACT no 3: Sy x biase meluahkan problem ngn org. I bet, no one know exactly all my problems. No ONE, okay.


FACT no 4: Sy agak garang ngan adik2 saye. Hello, as an eldest from 7? Of course beb. Garang tapi baik.


FACT no 5: big-big fan of Liverpool! I bet everyone know this one. Ehehe

FACT no 6: Have futsal team, ‘Ra-Star’ we established since last Feb, training every Sunday at HTO siap manager ngn coach kehh.. We target a year before we really can play for all big tournaments. But now we open for friendly match. Any team? Tapi coach kami away for 2 months now. Ceh outstation plak si Wan nie. FUN!


FACT no 7: Sy overthinkkk.. sy suke terlebih berpk. Cthnye. Turun tangge, sy mesti terpk, kalau I jatuh tegolek. Kalau la i jatuh dlm longkang tue. The truth hamper semua bende I will think bad side of it. daymmnn


FACT no 8: Saya mmg sangat sayang with my family, bf, friends.



I will tag Julie, Cik Angah Lee, Buttet, Aran, Shidee, Kak Am

No comments:

Post a Comment