Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alhamdulillah.

Alhamdulillah.

I’m not really sure if I should blog about this. But, what I feel through this day, easy word, relieved and sure. I’m glad both parties happily mingle.

Unexpected things happen when ‘lari dari plan’ eheh, so it turns out, bigger from the actual plan. It’s very cultured, glad. It just our very first phase for a new life. From this moment, I just hope we have each other till the end of this journey.

I’m so sure now, I got a love and I know that it’s all mine.

Am I so open? Eh..
Piccas? wahhh over la plak kan... eheh

8 comments:

  1. nak tgk gambo cinccciiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!!!! hahahahah

    btw, congrats for ur "1st phase" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha... ups.. x yh gamba. jumper aku nanti boleh jer tgk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand what your blogging about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mcm pahammm jek :P tempek laaa gambo cincin ngan tuannye skali mehhhh hik hik :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. to Kak Nad:

    Entry baru ade la pic cincin itu. ehehe.. tape baru 1st phase. :p how's mommy n baby doing in Egypt :p harap2 sihat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehh dgn aku pun diam...humphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete