Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nadia yang sangat sopan

I was blog hopping. Then I realize something, I am a sopan type of blogger. So far I don’t think I pernah cursed someone in my writing. Maybe I did, but believe me it was very seldom, Erm.. ye ker? .. So far I personally think I’m not that kind of person, even in very bad mood or sgt marah with someone.

I found out many bloggers cursed in their entry. It’s interesting to read because of how they expressed their true feeling. I’m not against it, it’s just not me. ;)

Yes, yes, I absolutely pernah cursed. Of course, But I never said it loud in front of the particular person. I remembered I was very angry with my sibs, I said ‘bodoh’, and then until now I felt guilty of doing that, it was 8 or 10 years ago. I wanted to clear at that moment, no.. no.. you're not stupid, it just my bad mouth. Since then, It easier if I just keep my mouth shut. Cried after? That’s me =p

I start cursed after high school, ramai la plak, so terikut. Ehe and driving of course, it’s so challenging not to curse when you drive. At one time, I was said it laud ‘babi’ when I was drive and guess what Amni just besides me heard it, she just stared at me and she was only 4 years old. Faster, I was said ‘Amni nampak tak babi melintas tadi?’ I feel so guilty to a kid for heard me said that kind of stuff. So I won’t do that again with her.

But I do feel of very wrong if I curse to family and loved one.

Maybe I’m not that ganas type of woman. ;) I hope it will last till forever because I don’t want my kids learn from me a very bad word. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment