Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged by Betty

Starting time : 5.34pm

Name : Nadia Dzai

Sisters : 3 sisters

Brothers : 3 brothers

Shoe size : 6/7

Height : 164 cm

Where do you live : Cyberjaya

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes

Swam in the ocean : Nope, can’t swim but managed with help only.

Fallen asleep at school: Of course!

Broken someone’s heart: Of course

Fell off your chair: Pernah membuat org jatuh.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Of course.

Saved e-mails: Depends

What is your room like: Full with junk

What’s right beside you: Very clean, just my 2 monitor, a deskphone, my hanbag, my handphone.

What is the last thing you ate: Chicken soup.

Chicken pox : Standard 5

Sore throat : Yes, few months back

Broken nose: Nope

Believe in love at first sight: Nope, I believe that 'love' need more than a sight.

Like picnics: Yes, well yuuuu.. jum pegi air terjunnn

Who was/were…The last person you danced with: Well. fewww moonnttthsss back

Last made you smile : Conversation with him, which handbag I will get very soooooonnnnnn

Today did you… Talk to someone you like: Of course with my beloved Azli

Kissed anyone: Yes, my dad mase nak pegi keje tadi

Get sick: Nope

Talk to an ex: Nope

Miss someone: Azli

Who do you really hate: Shuhhhhhh, but sometimes can be Azli

Do you like your hand-writing: Nope

Are your toe nails painted: Nope

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Hotel

What color shirt are you wearing now: My Brown-Blue kurung

Are you a friendly person: Not really ‘loud’ and ‘friendly’ type of person

Do you have any pets: Scary question, Nope.

Do you sleep with the TV on: Of course sometimes.

What are you doing right now: Tagging and Work

Can you handle the truth: Depends

Are you closer to your mother or father : Ibu but I kinda fit with both

Do you eat healthy : Now yes, (diet-mode)

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Not anymore

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Sleeping, or bathroom, well shower while crying, its relieved.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Quite.

Are you confident: Okay la.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

- Form 2 at school
- I was in first class out of 4, (Makin lame I do think I makin kurang pandai, eheheh)
- I was received a roses for Bday, first time ever
- Puppy relationship, I can say that.
- I really enjoyed that one whole year


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

- Settling all debts
- Splurge all with my beloved family.
- Tour around the world, (hajj of coz) jum yuuu
- I will buy Liverpool share, ehehe, co-owner for Liverpool? Wooohoooo
- Well, I have mansion(s) full with all designers handbags, dresses, shoeeeeeeeeessssssssssss.

5 of my bad habits:

- Overly thinker
- Sensitive
- Stubborn
- Nagging
- Spending money easilyyyyyy

5-10 places I’ve lived/living :

- Felda Taib Andak, Kulai (with my grandmaaa)
- Klang
- Kuala Selangor (Beloved Hometown)
- Bukit Beruang, Melaka
- Cyberjaya

No comments:

Post a Comment