Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weekly To-do List (12/1 - 18/1)

1. Pick up dry cleaning *Checked

2. Pick up my tooth brush (Gaye mcm custom made plak, ahaha, mase I beli tue, clinic tade stock, so I just pay, later they call) *Checked, yeay!! new toothbrush.

3. Kursus Kahwin certificate (Baik amek cepat, boleh kahwin cepat, hohoh)

4. Thank you letter for Eleena Lamat (For doing really great job on my engagement) *Checked

5. Update scarf’s blog (Lame dah bersawang, stock byk lagi) *Checked

6. Reply all emails *Checked

7. Get my ass back on treadmill (as my trainer asik call when I nak continue my gym training * 2 weeks dah cuti, aihhh) *Checked

8. Spring cleaning my room, rearrange everything. *on going

9. Visiting my parents, as my dad demam, seriously I’m soooo worried! Everyday I call if he dah okay. *Checked

No comments:

Post a Comment