Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aniston VS Jolie


I can’t wait for the Oscar!!!! Ahaha well, it is because rumors said that John Mayer will be attending, erhh absolutely with Aniston!

Ahah! Aniston VS Jolie's WAR will never end. Well, I’ve made clear choice that I’m in Aniston side.

Main reason is I never love Jolie in action, I mean, Lara Craft? Are you kidding me? Why in earth I must like the movie? Even the game, I’ve no idea whyyyy people like it. Plus, she's a bit weird. Don't ya think so?

(I just a girly girl, and loveeeeee romantic comedy *ehe)

But Friends???? I love Rachel the most! Yeee :D

I hope Aniston and Mayer will rocksss the red carpet, otherwise they will be arrested by Fashion Police, I hope John Mayer will get a lesson as he's deserved 'Worst Dress' last Grammy’s. This is Oscar guys!

Yeeeee, can’t wait.


‘Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie will rub shoulders in public for the first time since Jen's split from Brad Pitt four years ago.’

5 comments:

  1. "mr. and mrs. smith" more roxx than "jen n john"... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry darl...i go for BRANGELINA! ;) hehehehhehe...
    even if it was brangelina vs. thebeckham, i had voTed for brangelina still!!! ;) HEHEHHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'm alone rupenyeeeeeeeeeeee :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i hate Jolie!i agree that she looks weird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cikembong: same with meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ahaha

    ReplyDelete