Wednesday, June 03, 2009

?

I am super busy these few days, settling Azli’s documents mostly.. and few more things. Will story later.. :D

Okay, I am his secretary. Betul!:p all accounts in my hands. Ehe.. but the bad things, he start asking for mineeeeee… oh tidak!! I’m not open, feel weird to share all my accounts with him! :p Seriously.. How u feel when someone really read all your stuffs? Weird is it? :p but I baca plak Azli punya tak kisah la pule kan. :p ehehe sukeeee…

I feel that we supposedly ada boundries with your partner, but but but I mmg kena je tau everything about him. :p Cuma if mine??? taknakkkk.. ahaha. OR maybe after we get married. :p

Both of us sangat berharap for this, if nootttt.. Oh my goodness tak sangguuuupppp tau nak postpone everything!! Semoga kami pass with flying colors for these obstacles. Amin, Amin.

4 comments:

  1. Insya Allah, semoga segalanya dipermudahkanNya.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahha.. well, aci mak aci, azli yang kasi password :p aku tak mintak okayyyy :p

    ReplyDelete