Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank You

Thank you for Natasya @Ireland sebab bg I award nie! awww thanks darling :D


Here are the rules to accept the award :

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
- I seriously nak bagi semua bloggers yang baca my blog ni ;) 
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
4. State 7 things about yourself.

1.  Muka I garang kalau tak senyum! ;p sampaikan my teacher boleh cakap dgn my mom.
2.  I nie meat lover, semuaaaa la, beef, lamb, mutton, rusa, ke arnab ke ayam ke hehe, makannnn saje!
3.  I love shoes more than handbags, but siapa kah kasut without handbags kan? ;p
4.  I sgt dominant with my siblings, being Along from 7, haruslah kan?
5.  Manjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
6.  Lazy bum, always, alwayssss
7.  I love tv more than internet ;p

2 comments:

  1. Salam kunjung balas Nadia. I see that you live in Brighton, before settling down in STG we lived in Pompey for 2 years and I selalu jugak naik train pi Brighton. I love it there. Have a great Spring dear!

    Fasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fasha: Pompey dekat je kan dgn brighton, naik train murah sgt :D u too! have great spring dear :D

    ReplyDelete