Friday, February 04, 2011

Handbag's craving will never go away.. kan?

After, almost 6 months I don't have any craving for handbags. (Duit dah cukup belum dalam tabung tue? :p) Out of the bleu (of Chanel), hehehe tiba2 teringin 2.55... Nakkkkk nakkkk.. But belum ada color yang menarik hati, I should wait for Summer Collections. I want Yellow or Blue 2.55. I tak berapa suka black handbag actually, only have 1 black Tods. yang lain semuaa colourful :D

Enough Nadiaaa, hopefully tabung handbag penuh la next few months.. heeee Amin

Or maybe for now, I just settle with new wallet, nak tuka my 3 years MARC BY MARC JACOBS Turnlock Clutch

with

Epi Leather Eugenie Wallet


Alaaaa, it's only available in 4 colors, but Cassis not bad color after all. kan? ke merah? :)


Do you know? "Victoria Beckham hv over 100 Hermes Birkin which worth 1.5million pound"


I want one pretty please.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment