Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Clarins to Let Go!!

As you know, saya berpindah rumah, AND just realized I got too many stocks of my Clarins!! isskkkk, I've no idea when I bought them all!

BRAND NEW!!


Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel with Marula Oil - All Skin Types - 125ML SOLD

Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs - Dry/Normal Skin - 200ML SOLD

Clarins Lotion Toning with Camomile - Dry/Normal Skin - 200ML SOLD 

Clarins High Definition Body Lift - Cellulite Control - 100ML SOLD 

Clarins Water Purify One Step Cleanser with Mint Essential Water - Combination or Oily Skin - 100ML

RM75 each inclusive Shipping to Msia/ World Wide

Email me at nadia.dzai@gmail.com

Reason to SELL - too many stocks! takut rosak before sempat I guna mereka ini. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Babe u sell to UK as well? What's the price if in £? tq dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post you! Email me eyh, in pound will be cheaper sikit, sbb postage murah kan ;) 13pound inclusive postage

    ReplyDelete