Monday, May 09, 2011

Focus!

My life is super busy and stressful right now, I have a lot going on in my life, yes Alhamdulillah I am working now, no longer a housewife.Now, part time housewife je ;) What's more stressful than finding a job in this economy?? I tell you, it is HARD! especially in UK AND you don't have UK qualification, yelahhh, setakat Msia graduate, when you pergi interview, then you can see candidates all men and local people, mmg stress pergi nak compete dengan diorang kan? Yes, my field mmg guys lahhh monopoly. But the hard part is over, now focus for my first UK experience, then lepas tue kalau tak best, I pergi cari kerja lain! ;p hehehe but I hate interviews!!

For now, I need to focus for my UK experience, and saving money for my Msc, hopefully it's enough :) Why am working now? itu je, I nak kumpul duit continue study, without bonding with any institute, yelahh, we're now focusing our life here in UK, so it's hard when I kena balik Msia ke apa ke.. so better duit sendiri, nak mintak duit makbapak, heheh dah kahwin, berdikari sikit Nadia!

Hopefully semuaaa dipermudahkan olehNya, :) boleh lah sambung belajar or beli flap bag ke, 2.55 ke, J12 ke and my ultimate giulietta. hehehe!

Happy Monday guys!

7 comments:

  1. Hoihhh niat dah lain tuuuuu :p

    Good luck Nadia! Seronoknya dapat timba pengalaman di negara orang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your job. It's the time to really know their work culture & develop your personality. I'm proud of u for taking this step. Sementara berdua ni, sayang kalau dok rumah aje. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, cite la sikit your experience. I'm in the states, dulu keje now jaga anak. I'm trying to get back into the working world again tapi interview mesti suck. Plus economy pun not helping. Congrats in getting the job, it's not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reena: haha itu niat sampingan babe! :) Thank you!

    Liyana: yesssssssssss!! it's true!! :) more to self development than making money ;) pengalaman itu penting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khai: Hye babe, betul economy sucksss especially uk&us. We are now recovering here in UK, so slowly jobs increase.. but without experience in UK, I mesti fail. Maybe I too nervous. you pernah kerja kat state ke you? if yes, I think no problem nak cari, cuma kene byk job je lah apply, but I know, sebab kita duduk rumah lame sgt, so nak start gear balik, nak be confident mase interview tu susah sikit. but after 3/4 interviews, my confident slowly increased. :) hope it helps babe! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pernah, I've been working for the past 5 yrs hehe berhenti sbb my son selalu sakit. I bought some TR from you too. I went to several interviews, semua fail la setakat ni.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nadia, i came across your blog accidentally and i find your writing amusing and very nice to read. I'm asking this on behalf of my bestie, most probably she will be following her husband to the UK after she gets married and I was just wondering whether you could share your experience on the process i.e. visa's and such, if you don't mind. I do hope you will consider this request. Do email me at helidaakashah@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete