Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Update.

Alhamdulillah, my mom is getting better, I called her last night (UK time), her voice was better than yesterday. Then, my dad's called around 530am (UK time) said that, my mom is ok, maybe can be discharge if everything is ok. Malam tadi dah CT scan & etc, if takde apa boleh la keluar, but with MC this week, boleh lah rehat.. but kena follow up, and tengok apa result scan semua.

Amin, amin, hopefully takde apa..

Hari ni puasa, israk mikraj kan? :) so Subuh 1.16am here, and maghrib 9.20pm today, 20 hours puasa harini!!

2 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah nadia,i am very glad.my prayer goes to ur mum.hope u and family are being strong for her.ameen.
    Mawar@Rosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulliah, thanks for the prayer babe, it's hard when you're thousand miles away, rasa mcm hopeless. I just hope everything ill turn out ok. :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete