Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Love of my Life.

is been 5 years since Azli's first move! haha.. and Thank you Allah, for sending you to me.. Thank you, for your partnership in our life together, you always helping me around, your cooking, vacuuming, laundry, dish-washing, rubbish day! recycle day! and soo many things. :) picking me up from work, sending me anywhere.. after 5 years, now you're my husband, my imam in solah, my life's partner, my other half, and now.. we're preparing the next stage of our life! Alhamdulillah..




3 comments:

  1. Babe.. congrats from me again.. hope u take a good care of urself,ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. preparing for the next stage?? adakah sudah pregnant darl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you too Nadia. Alhamdulillah dpt suami org baik2 :) It's a form of rezeki too....

    ReplyDelete